Sunday, December 7, 2014

Article on philanthropic trends in India

Here I analyse the notion of nishkama seva - selfless service that is extolled in our scriptures and carried out by certain NGOs in today's India.

This article marks my debut on mapsofindia.com/my-india...





Image source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhXwWrgbp_zP9ua-QOHseQj5OAWLapwHGMuD4pyLDryuH2P-Pr7U6WOejjXCquwhKwuTPslQta_567kTU0V6ovAhOcdwbCYfnyopSCY7nRWheNnQcjcJtIAbB6p9mp-BA0XYymqizXG_6Y/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/NGO.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in discussions and dialogues, not in arguments and mud-slinging; therefore kindly refrain from the latter. As far as possible kindly provide insightful and constructive feedback and opinion, with sources as applicable.

Film conversations: Fighter

As I have iterated multiple times before, I rarely venture into a multiplex to see a move due to previous harrowing experiences.  Especially...